CLIENT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
You will be working as part of a team and sometimes on your own as your responsibility grows within the company. Primarily dealing with our clients to provide clear communication and updates on the status of their projects. Also to review our database and deliver new services. To be involved in internet research, some aspects of sales invoicing and understanding market demands to deal with client queries and being our ear to the ground.
Working for a small established creative business based near Guildford with big ideas. Internal prospects for further growth are available, together with excellent benefits and extensive training provided.
Personal attributes we are looking for:
– An energetic and outgoing team player with high levels of integrity, confidence and resilience.
– A creative thinker and an individual keen on developing their existing skills as well as learning new ones.
– A highly motivated self-starter and completer/finisher who is able to work under pressure but who will not compromise on quality.
– An individual with a strong business acumen, who feels comfortable in making decisions, and in handling contractual and commercial negotiations with prospects.
– An individual sharing the Company’s values of hard work, integrity, honesty, expertise and great service.
Someone who will embrace the opportunity to acquire new skills and ideas, potentially through self-study.
– Problem solving
– Decision making
– Organisation and time management
– Commercial acumen
– Excellent verbal and written communications.
– Some experience of client service, sales and marketing in a B2B environment
(although full training will be available to the right candidate)
– At least two years relevant work experience.
Competitive salary including paid holiday, bonus and pension.
Hours of work
The role is part time (20 hours per week, Monday to Friday).
The role is principally office-based.
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org FAO : Barry Taylor and a short letter to convince us that you are right person for our company. Good luck and look forward to hearing from you.