INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We handle data and images as part of the production process that we undertake for our clients and have always and will continue to handle this sensitively and securely.
We process data and as such we may handle data issued from our clients such as mailing lists on their behalf.
We may have to request data from our clients, such as contact names and addresses for delivering their printed goods.
All data received is kept securely on our server and only shared if absolutely necessary and always with a secure online connection.
As such, all data and images received will be deleted and cleared from any machine that handles it, within 7 working days of it being used for any purpose.
We will require written permission and consent from our clients that they are happy for us to do this and also that they themselves have the legal rights to use the data and images supplied to us.
By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £30.00 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.